Woven Wire Products
& Miscellaneous Metals Association
of Independent Businesses
What are the Features of Woven Wire?
Wire, being fabricated from a drawn material, has the advantage
over competitive products of having no rough edges.
Wire, by the use of any gauge wire woven from the finest to
the coarsest of meshes, can meet the particular need of any
open mesh requirement that may be presented to the fabricator.
Data and recommendations on various items are given on the
What are the Advantages of Woven Wire?
- Largest percentage of open area.
- More light due to better diffusion.
- Easier to look through from any position.
- No obstruction to hose stream.
- Maximum circulation of air.
- No interference.
- Easily repainted.
- All wires intermediate crimped and securely interwoven
and clinched on drawn metal frames.
- Lowest cost because of economy in manufacturing as mesh
is woven for each job, thus eliminating the usual waste
resulting from mesh cut from limited sizes of stock sheets.
of Wire Sizes and Meshes - To meet any requirement
in open mesh construction.
are the Sizes of Wire and its Equivalents?
- Wire mesh partitions
- Wire mesh railing infill panels
- Wire mesh window guards
- Woven wire products